25 January' 2017- GUP magazine features 'Between Grief and Nothing'
04 January' 2017- Invisible Photographer Asia (IPA) features 'Between Grief and Nothing'
- LensCulture features De's 'Between Grief and Nothing' series.
- Between Grief and Nothing series exhibited as part of ‘SCOPE: The Nepal Issue’ –- a group show on Nepal featuring 12 artists. Venue: Goethe-Institut/Max Mueller Bhavan, New Delhi (16th April- 13 May’2016).
- Beyond Body Images - Sharbendu De profiled by Dipanita Nath in Indian Express, 4 May'2016. Click here to read the interview.
- Shaky Ground - Indian Express reviews 'Between Grief and Nothing' series along with the exhibition SCOPE: The Nepal Issue.
- Between Grief and Nothing series featured in the quarterly photography journal PIX’s Nepal Issue, Volume 13, April 2016. The issue can be downloaded from here: http://www.pixquarterly.in/PIX%20Nepal-Final_Mail.pdf